Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New in the New Year

My last post was all about finishing what I've started.  Here we are, a week into the new year and I can't keep that resolution.  However, I did sew up a wall hanging top yesterday.  This is a gift for someone, so I will not post a picture here or tell you much about it.  But it is not a cheater quilt.  It has a log cabin feel to it.


The quilt group I belong to make "quilted" postcards every other month and sent to other members who have made one.  I am starting on this as well.  They have to be completed by the first week in February, so if I
don't move on it now, they just won't get done.

No comments:

Catherine's Wheel

 I posted December 17, 2020 about making an ornament which is called prairie wheel (USA) or Catherine's Wheel (UK).  The latter being of...