Wednesday, November 9, 2022

November Musing

 


Wow, November is here already.  I'm starting to reflect back on this year and am a little disappointed in myself.  I didn't finish as much as I wanted to, still having an overflowing basket of UFO's.  But, I also realize that a lot was accomplished this year.  I joined a postcard exchange group, joined in Round 4 of the Facebook group National Quilt Museum Block of the Month, took a zoom class with Cindy Grisdella and finished the Improv piece she taught, and I finished various small projects including a cheater panel that I thread painted.  Photos below.



 This is the Improv curves zoom class project.  



I also collaged "Oliver" a free pattern offered by Emily Taylor and finished it into a wall quilt. Photo below.

Besides quilts, I've been making ornaments too.  I belong to the Ornament Girls and am always amazed by the creative monthly ornament patterns.





But, there's still time left in the year to finish a UFO or two, I'll just have to make some time.  One more mention...I rearranged my sewing room which gave me more room and better organization.   Happy sewing/crafting.

No comments:

Catherine's Wheel

 I posted December 17, 2020 about making an ornament which is called prairie wheel (USA) or Catherine's Wheel (UK).  The latter being of...