Monday, February 15, 2010

I won, I won, I won!!!

NOTE:  I apologize for posting this one at such a late date.  It was written on January 27, 2010. 

"Why it's a major award! That's what it is....."

There is something so wonderful about winning!  It's exhilirating, exciting, exhausting, and embarrassing all at the same time.  Yes, last night my DH and I won a bowling doubles tournament.  The prize was a Scottish theme hamper with all these goodies.  DH and I had recorded the football playoffs previously, so we sat at home last evening watching the games and sipping our Scotch.  It was almost as much fun as the bowling tournament.  I was sad to see the Jets AND the Vikings lose.  Oh well, it was fun anyway. 

No comments:

Catherine's Wheel

 I posted December 17, 2020 about making an ornament which is called prairie wheel (USA) or Catherine's Wheel (UK).  The latter being of...