Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Rhodie show - June in Bloom

On entering Harlow Carr gardens, you are immediately greeted by splashes of color and drama.   I couldn't resist these beautiful Alliums or purple koosh ball flowers (as I call them). 
Onward through the kitchen garden, past the wildflower meadow, resisting the urge for a coffee in the garden tea room. 
 
No, my mission was to see the Rhodies in full bloom.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last but not least, I saw this one but didn't see a Horti-tag on it and have no idea what it is.  If you know, please leave a comment.  Isn't it beautiful, though.  They look like little umbrellas.
 
I hope you enjoyed my Rhodie show.  Let's see what's in bloom in the next couple months.  
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Catherine's Wheel

 I posted December 17, 2020 about making an ornament which is called prairie wheel (USA) or Catherine's Wheel (UK).  The latter being of...