Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Crosses Baby Quilt

Here it is, finally.  It doesn't normally take me so long to make a small quilt.  However, taking my time has paid off and I'm quite happy with the outcome.   I used Rainbows varigated thread for the alphabet quilting and white Masterpiece cotton for all the rest. 
 


Now on to other things. In the evenings I like to sit and crochet.   I've started crocheting some placemats for my DS.  They are easy to do using cotton yarn with a size K (6.5) hook.  I have completed this one and have 3 more to complete.  The next one will be dark olive green with light blue. 

Cleaning up my studio today so I can move on to the next project.   I will go into my UFO basket and ressurect the oldest one to work on, maybe even complete. 

No comments:

Catherine's Wheel

 I posted December 17, 2020 about making an ornament which is called prairie wheel (USA) or Catherine's Wheel (UK).  The latter being of...