Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wow, what a rush

Thanksgiving....what a great holiday! Anytime there is a holiday to celebrate food or the eating of food and the gathering of food, it just can't get any better than that. Like any worthy awards ceremony, I would like to take this opportunity to Thank my husband and my son for all the help setting up, cleaning up, taking down, and laughs afterward we shared. I want to Thank my mother for her wit and wisdom in the kitchen that she has gratiously handed down to me. Thanks be to the turkey, the stuffing, and the cranberry sauce, may they never grow moldy or lose their place at our table. And one last thing, Thank God there are after T-Day sales so my guys get out of the house which in turn frees up time for me to sew. Amen. OK, nuff said about T-Day!


So, after a few hours of sewing, I've come this far. I have been dwelling on the words for this wall hanging, but haven't come up with anything solid yet. Maybe just a few simple words at the top like; Let It Snow; Winter Wonderland; or how about Over the River and Through the Woods?

My mind is blank right now, but with some embroidery work on the snowman and maybe a holiday movie this afternoon, something will come to mind.
So, I'm keeping it short today.
Here is what I have so far:


1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

looks great. wonderful snow, houses and a snowman. very fun. hope you enjoyed your movie.

Catherine's Wheel

 I posted December 17, 2020 about making an ornament which is called prairie wheel (USA) or Catherine's Wheel (UK).  The latter being of...